Friday Poll


I read this poll on Ashiwini's Clearly Beautiful Blog and was inspired to do it myself. I hope you enjoy reading it.      
 
 1. Mood: 
 Well, I just had a piece of Swiss Chocolate. So what kind of mood do you think I am in.

2. What do you do for a living? 
 I am an OD consultant so my work involves helping organizations, teams and people cope with business changes. Basically bringing about organizational and team culture transitions to help them stay relevant, respond faster and adapt better to changing business scenarios.

3. Who’s in your posse? 
Friends I have made through my journey through the years. Lots of them to name here, but I am proud of them all.

4. What projects are you currently working on?
 
I am trying to re-organise my time habits so that I can get back to my tarot card practice, as well as get back to my “oat porridge every morning”  habit. I just recently have gotten back to incorporating reading daily in my schedule. It is all in flux right now, which is why I haven’t been able to post daily.

5. If one were to open your bedroom closet, what would they find? 
I think they would first have to come to their senses, since I am pretty sure they will get buried under or knocked out by the pile of handbags & clothes that land on their head.
Seriously, my closet is a mess, and it is just too tiny.

6. Where do you find inspiration? 
For life in general, from dancing. I just love the way you lose yourself in the music and at that point you live in the moment, only for the beat. That is how, I feel, life should be lead.

For makeup, from movies & actors. They tend to be on top of trends & experiment a lot. Recently I saw Prince of Persia & was totally inspired by the female lead's khol laden eyes enough to come back and attempt an Egyptian eye look.

7. When you aren’t working, how do you like to unwind?
I watch a lot of movies. Just this past weekend I saw 4 and tomorrow I am going for Rajneeti (I hope it's good) Other than that I love going to TGIFs on Saturdays and also enjoy listening to pop music esp. Lady Gaga. I also read & love playing Café World &  Age of Mythology (I have been addicted for like 4 yrs now, with no signs of rehab)

8. Where are you right now? 
When I drafted this, at home. Just posted this from office. 

9. Outfit
In office – Indigo blue kurta which has a deep green motif paired with deep green churidar and gladiator style flats in cream. Metallic watch from Fasttrack.

10. Your weekly goals: 
To be able to get back to oats in breakfast as well as back to reading.


Here are the questions if you'd like to do this poll on your own blog, or leave them in the comments below:

1. Mood:
2. What do you do for a living?
3. Who’s in your posse?
4. What projects are you currently working on?
5. If one were to open your bedroom closet, what would they find?
6. Where do you find inspiration?
7. When you aren’t working, how do you like to unwind?
8. Where are you right now?
9. Outfit:
10. Your weekly goals:


Comments

  1. Hey Tanvi, I did mine. Here:

    http://www.shoppingaholic.com/2010/06/friday-poll.html

    Thanks and love.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! you read tarot cards...how fun!!! got to know a lot about you thru this. Nice :)

    http://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Love your blog and love love love the fact that you seem so effortlessly breezy about make-up. Me? I'm more intimidated than anything else.
    Just wanted to let you know that I went to Crawford Mkt Beauty Centre today and checked out 2 new brands - ELF and Nyx. Both imported, both cheap, both fab. If you love your wallet, you must check them out.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe...my closet is a mess too! Oh u read tarot cards? Cool! I'm so into those kinda things. I have a brand new set which comes in a fancy box which I bought, like, 4 years ago, but haven't gotten around to learning how to read them yet :D. This was a great read

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you manage to come with such fantastic post idea Tanveer..

    Tarot card practice..Does that really work?

    If yes then next time in Mumbai I am meeting you babes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Shopping: Thks! i read yrs & it was as fun :D

    @Simran: Thks :)

    @Sovina: Yup, I read tarot cards for my friends right now. I need the practice :D

    @Rachel: Thks a lot sweetheart! Yr appreciation means a lot to me :D..

    I have seen the Cfwd Mkt Beauty Centre. from outside. It was more crowded than our local train so i backed out & tend to visit the one in Khar instead.

    I love NYX myself. I have almost all their cream blushes & and the 10 eyeshadow pallette (Champaign & Caviar).. I like ELF too - only wish they would introduce their studio line too :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Cynthia: Glad u liked it CZ! Which deck do u have? I am currently using the Mythic Tarot deck.

    @Anamika: Thks :).. I didn't come up with the tag. Read it on someone's blog (I think I mentioned it).. anyways, yea i do tarot readings, as of now for free as I need the practice.. Is it effective? Hmm.. My personal experince says it is.

    & def, We must meet when u come to Mumbai :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you for taking the time out to add your valuable comment. I will revert as soon as possible.

COMMENT MODERATION POLICY FOR ADDICTED TO BLUSH BLOG

I delete blatant self-promotion and comments where it is clear the post material was not carefully read. If you are not going to bother to engage with the post, I am not going to bother posting your comment.

I also delete ALL comments with links - even if the link is to your blog.

Don't be mean to other commentators - it serves no purpose other than showcase your own personality in a bad light.

Popular Posts