Lakme Strawberry Creme - Review
Lakme Strawberry Creme
What it claims: A rich soft cream that pampers the skin with the luscious fragrance of fresh strawberries leaving it soft and delicately perfumed for hours
A combination of real strawberry extracts and active moisture balance ensure the optimal level of moisture for your skin.
It is fortified with UV filters to protect against skin damaging elements
Offers visibly soft, fragrant skin that glows with health.
Ingriedents: Glycerine, Dimethicone
1. Smells heavenly. If you, like me, are a fan of all things strawberry, this crème is going to intoxicate you with its smell
2. Non-greasy, non-oily feel though it does leave a feeling that something is sitting on your face. Kind of coats your skin
3. Very good for removing make-up (I just recently discovered this)
1. Does not seem to moisturize from within. It left a smooth film on my face, but my skin never felt soft or nourished. As a result for the period of one month that I used it, if I would forget to apply it, I would experience intense dryness & irritation all day long
2. Has mysterious UV filters with no SPF mentioned plus the active moisture balance all sounded like marketing gibberish to me.
Price: 50g, Rs. 100
Will I re-purchase: No. While it smells really very good, it is not moisturizing enough for me. I want a moisturiser that is so good and nourishes the skin so completely that even if I skip it on certain days, my skin can deal with it. As of right now I use it to remove make-up. Which I must say it does quite well.